Are you tired of having your face sprouting with zits every now and then? Are you in dire need of having few tricks in your hat which would help your pimples disappear overnight? Do not worry! In this article you would find out about the various natural along with conventional ways in which the woeful pimples can be healed as quickly as possible.
If you are tired of your pimples and want to eradicate them, then you have come to the right place. So stick around and read further to discover the ways in which you can get rid of the pimples in a jiffy!
1st Method: Applying Hot Compress
- First, wash your face properly with a good quality face wash.
- In hot water, soak either a washcloth or a cotton ball.
- Now, compress your zit with the hot washcloth or the cotton ball for 20 to 30 minutes and keep re-soaking it in the hot water again when required.
- After the hot compress method, pat dry your skin with a dry washcloth
- Now comes the tricky part which is : popping your zit. After the hot compress, the pimple would look waterlogged and hence would be easy to pop.
- Keep it in mind not to press the pimple downwards as it can cause a yet bigger pimple because the bacteria would get much more deeper inside it.
- After you have popped your zit, apply some treatment cream or benzoyl peroxide as it removes excess bacteria.
- The above method takes around 30 minutes to an hour for completion and your zit would disappear within 2 days.
Note: use this hot compress method only if your zit has broken your skin’s surface that is, if your zit is oozing or has a white head, only then go ahead and pop it.
2nd Method: The Freezing Method
- First of all wash your face with a good acne cleanser.
- After the surface oils are removed from the skin, use a chilled and frozen ice pack right out of the freezer to freeze your zit. If you cannot find a frozen ice pack then do not worry! You can even wrap few ice cubes in a cloth or foil to freeze your pimple.
- Keep the ice pack on the pimple for 10 minutes.
- After some time goes by, if you feel a numbing sensation or you cannot bear the cold of the ice pack anymore, remove the ice immediately and apply some treatment cream or benzoyl peroxide on the pimple.
- Follow the above steps after every 5 to 6 hours.
- Now you must be wondering how the freezing method actually works on your zit. The answer is that by freezing your pimple, you prevent the surface oils and bacteria from spreading any further and causing a bigger pimple. Benzoyl peroxide or any other treatment cream should be used after the ice pack is removed because it helps in drying up any oils that might have spread on your skin. If you do this properly thrice a day, then your zit should be gone by the very next day!
Note: Freezing method is the fastest of all the methods to remove the zit if it is still beneath the surface of your skin that is, if it is not oozing puss or having a white head.
3rd Method: Using Manuka Honey and Tea Tree Oil
- It is one of the best home remedies which can be successfully implemented to get rid of the pimples quickly. Apply either Manuka Honey or Tea Tree Oil after washing your face with a face wash for around 30 minutes and then wash it off with warm water. This kills the bacteria as well as nourishes the skin. Make note of the fact that this remedy should only be used to treat minor pimples.
4th Method: Using White Toothpaste
- Applying white toothpaste (which is not a gel) on the pimples has become a popular trendsetter for getting rid of pimples at home nowadays. Just simply apply the toothpaste on your zit before bedtime and let it stay overnight. Wash off your face with cold water early morning and you will notice significant improvement in your zits.
Note: wonder how mere toothpaste can work wonders in getting rid of the pimples? The mint in the toothpaste dries out pimples and hence heal them fast.
5th Method: Using Diluted Lemon Juice
- Lemon juice is of great help if you want to get rid of a pimple on your face or nose. It is one of the simplest way of curing zits and an age old remedy. Just take some lemon juice in a cotton ball and apply it on your zit before going to bed. Let it dry completely overnight and by the next day your zit will almost disappear!
6th Method: Using Tomato
- Cut a tomato in half and rub it over the skin to get rid of pimples on your face. This method is extremely beneficial as tomato contains Vitamin C that helps in protecting and healing the skin.
7th Method: Honey and Cinnamon Face Mask
- Prepare a Honey and Cinnamon face mask by mixing both the ingredients together and forming a sticky paste.
- Apply this paste on your face, keep it overnight and wash it off in the morning. You would notice immediate results!
How to prevent pimples:
If you really want to prevent pimples from happening again, an anti-pimple diet is of great importance and should be followed strictly to keep zits at bay. Just follow the following tips and have pimple-free skin:
- Drink 6 to 7 glasses of water each day because water helps in flushing the body toxins and keeping the skin hydrated.
- Eat lots and lots of berries as they contain low amount of sugar and high amount of Vitamin C and hence are great for keeping the pimples at bay.
- Avocado & Cucumber should also be included in your daily diet as they contain essential Vitamins which helps in healing and protecting our skin.
So, nobody deserves to have pimples and acnes, and I surely hope that the above mentioned tips treat your zits and also keep your skin healthy for always! Have a pimple-free skin!