With the present economic condition, money has never been this tighter. But that doesn’t mean that we have to completely stop spending. We just have to act smart and use our hard earned money intelligently on appropriate and essential things. Being pregnant is one of the best times in a woman’s life, but it is also true that you will go through the days when you just feel huge, outdated and anything that you wear just doesn’t look good on you.
But, maternity outfits have been a very good option for pregnant women since last few years. There are now many shops that are accessible, these shops sell stylish maternity outfits, so those days are gone when pregnant women had to wear blue jeans and oversized outfits. Now you can wear fashionable maternity clothes and look fabulous during your pregnancy. But in spite of this, it is still difficult to find fashionable and affordable clothes for some women. When you find them, you want the basic pieces to manage your clothing throughout your pregnancy and you also want them at an affordable price.
So, you want to look beautiful without spending much? A guide on how to do that without spending more money is mentioned here below:
Staples: There are three main pieces that you need to make your wardrobe function properly.
1. Pair of maternity leggings: These legging are comfortable, you can wear them with your long tops and you can also wear them along with your dress. Black is a wonderful option and is such a unique color that can be worn with almost anything. But, if you are feeling more active, there are some wonderful leggings of other colors as well.
2. A Maternity support vest: This is an important undergarment for pregnant woman. You can wear it even on a day of high summer or under tops in winter. Most importantly, it provides you that additional support for your bust. You can either buy white or black colored vest.
3. A good pair of jeans: As your bump enlarges, you will need a pair of comfy maternity jeans. Bootleg jeans are best, as they suit any figure and help you in balancing your body. For more fashionable ladies, pair of skinny jeans would be a great option. One important tip is to ensure that they have elastic in them to give you additional stretch and comfort you need during pregnancy.
Fashion fabrics: Dresses and long tops are always in fashion which is good news for women who are pregnant. Floral print fabrics are also in fashion. So if you want to purchase a printed dress or top, you can think of florals, or paisley or high summer tropical prints.
1. Maxi dress: This style is always in fashion, and this tends to continue. It is not only a must have fashion, but it is also comfortable and also covers some parts of your body that you don’t want to show.
2. Empire Line top: These styles tend to be longer in length naturally, it covers your bottom part, so they look great when worn with leggings or linen trousers. Having the seam below the bust helps in making a little more fabric cover your stomach.
3. Sun Dress: For women who don’t like to wear a maxi dress, they can choose a beautiful knee length cotton dress. These dresses are very feminine and cool, and ideal for keeping you and your baby comfortable.
4. Cropped leggings: Some women feel like they want to cover their legs more. Cropped leggings are a good option for such women, these leggings are also good in keeping you cool throughout the day. There are some fantastic styles of leggings available in the market today especially for pregnant women.