Quick, easy and very Italian, this pasta dish will please your dinner guests!
Servings: 4 servings
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
1 jar Sun-dried Tomato and Olive Relish
2 Tbsp Roasted Garlic Oil
2 Tsp anchovy paste
2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
1 – 14 ounce can diced tomatoes, with juices
3 Tbsp fresh minced parsley
1 lb. Pasta, such as fusilli or penne
- Bring a large pot of water to boil for the pasta. When the water is boiling, add a heaping tablespoon of salt.
- Add the pasta and cook according to the package, or until al dente.
- Place a medium saucepan over medium low heat and add the garlic oil and sliced garlic. Allow the garlic to warm slowly with the oil.
- When the garlic is sizzling and beginning to take on a slightly brown color, add the anchovy paste, stirring to combine with the garlic.
- Add the jar of Sun-dried Tomato and Olive Relish and the can of diced tomatoes. Stir to combine. Simmer over medium heat for about 10 minutes, or until juices begin to thicken. After 10 minutes, taste for seasoning. It will need salt and pepper.
- When the pasta has cooked, drain and pour it into a large heated bowl. Pour the sauce over the top, add minced parsley, and toss to coat.
Photo credit: http://www.stonewallkitchen.com/recipes/main-courses/pasta/R100455.html